NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE
Treat yourself to a relaxing Natural Lift Facial Massage, also known as Facial Rejuvenation or Natural Facelift, incorporating a unique blend of techniques from Japanese and Indian Face Massage, along with complementary techniques from Acupressure and Facial Reflexology.
You'll find me located in the Jewellery Quarter, in Birmingham.
City Yoga Birmingham, The Argent Centre, Legge Ln, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B1 3HS
If the times on the booking system aren't suitable for you, please contact me and I will be happy to
accommodate your needs.
35- 40 Minute Treatment
Block of 5 Treatments
(for best natural lift and holistic results)
Shorter 20 minute sessions are available on request.
Perfect for fitting it in during the work day or a quick relaxation after work
This specifically designed treatment uses the combination of facial reflexology, lymphatic drainage and Acupressure techniques, which aims to help improve the complexion of the skin, remove toxins from the face, prevent and reduce facial wrinkles and age spots whilst helping to improve overall health by holistically balancing the body’s energetic life force.
Many of us suffer with facial tension, which over time builds up in the facial muscles causing puffiness, sagging, lines and wrinkles. The sequence of massage techniques used in this treatment acts as a gentle and natural facelift helping to brighten and tone the skin, whilst making you look and feel younger.
This nourishing, holistic treatment can help to;
- Improve skin suppleness
- Reduce and release any muscle tension in the face and jaw
- Tone and help tighten the skin and underlying muscles
- Reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate rejuvenation and cellular activity
- Aid lymphatic circulation, increasing the elimination of toxins and the supply of nutrients to the cells
- Aid the removal of dead skin cells
- Maintain a fresh, youthful appearance
- Relieve stress symptoms such as insomnia, headaches and eye strain
- Enhance mental and physical relaxation by stimulating the nervous system, helping to calm, soothe and activate the relaxation response.
City Yoga Birmingham
The Argent Centre,